homestead - Re: [Homestead] Club memberships

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Club memberships
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 17:51:56 -0600

For those who
are members of Sam's, or who have been members in the past, I'd
appreciate any input. Should I do this, or not? Is it really worth the
$40/year?

It is worth it to us, even here in Missouri, where our nearest Sam's Club is in Springfield, ninety miles distant.

Depends on what your buying habits are and how much you buy. We bought our mattress there this year. We buy wine there and beer, when I use bottles. All of our paper products. Nuts. They often have good deals on tools of various types and prices. I have bought a few pieces of clothing. Occasionally some office supplies. Bottled water. Dog food.