homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tvo post Mar 98- Trashland Treasure

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tvo post Mar 98- Trashland Treasure
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:08:49 -0700

SISU! wrote:

clhw wrote:

I can't tell much from the pictures.
Is it brown and little vegetation or what at Livermore? What state is
Livermore in? Why do you keep using it as some sort of example?

Finally someone asks this...I meant to, but never did! I have no clue as to what Livermore is!

Now that I've submitted that link twice, you can see how great Caliphonia is!

As I recall, I had to say it three times to convince you that my particular property has a fairly abundant water flow. Get with the program!

Bill
S. Oregon coast