homestead - Re: [Homestead] Goats and Hay

  • From: clhw AT InfoAve.Net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Goats and Hay
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 06:47:11 -0400

Your extension agent can probably tell you the various nutritional value,
in general, on the different types of hay, how much a goat will consume per
month, and how long the season usually is that you need to feed hay because
the grass isn't growing. The figures he will have will be general but will
at least give you a figure to work from.