homestead - Re: [Homestead] Goats and Hay

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Goats and Hay
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:18:30 -0400

Funny, my new one is a little better, but I am in Virginia and call
North Carolina!

On 10/24/06, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> wrote:

> Your extension agent can probably tell you the various nutritional value,

If, that is, your extension agent isn't an utter moron.

I am in Tennessee, but I always call the extension agent in the closest
county in Virginia if I have a question I think he can answer. The one in
Tennessee is Hank Kimball from Green Acres only twice as dim and not nearly
so
entertaining.