homestead - Re: [Homestead] Woodstove, Propane or Other

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Woodstove, Propane or Other
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:53:12 -0400

On 10/2/06, VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com> wrote:

Lisa,
Two thoughts here. I don't remember if I said this
before. Have you checked to see if someone delivers
wood ready to burn. I know one person who tells me
that the price he pays for delivered wood is affordable. Maybe the same
there.

It used to be a couple hundred bucks a cord, need to look into the current
price for dry wood. Green wood is less expensive, we could use that next
year if we go with wood.

Any recordings? or any way we can hear his playing on line?

Well, since you asked, from the Division of Shameless Commerce (borrowed
from NPR's CarTalk), his website is: http://www.ohpapa.com/index.html

The site is currently being revamped and the 'media' page is still under
construction, but there is one lonely soundclip on the home page. The media
page usually has a few.

You could also try cdbaby: http://cdbaby.com/cd/perry
I think there is a way there to listen to his music. Thanks for asking.

Lisa