homestead - Re: [Homestead] Woodstove, Propane or Other

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Woodstove, Propane or Other
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:24:52 -0700 (PDT)

Lisa,
Two thoughts here. I don't remember if I said this
before. Have you checked to see if someone delivers
wood ready to burn. I know one person who tells me
that the price he pays for delivered wood is
affordable. Maybe the same there.
Any recordings? or any way we can hear his playing on
line?
Van Dell