homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gardening as Antidote to World Conditions.

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gardening as Antidote to World Conditions.
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:15:06 -0400

On 9/20/06, Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net> wrote:

At 9/20/2006, you wrote:

My friend recently showed me just how immature we both are. He saw an
Mythbusters episode where they bubbled methane through a bucket of soap
then lit it. He tried it and now wants me to come visit so we both can
get
into trouble.

My sons love this show. It's one of very few shows they are allowed to tape
with Tivo and we sometimes watch as a family. Have fun!

Lisa