homestead - Re: [Homestead] used tractors

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] used tractors
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:25:46 -0400

Please, I know you people are laughing at me right now, but I'm serious,
I really have less than that to spend, but am saving up. To clarify, I
did not expect to get implements with a used POS for 2K, just an old
tractor, and obviously, I ain't in the market for a John Deere or a
Kubota considering how much I have to spend...more like a Mahindra or
something.

Bev

NVW55V wrote:

For $2000? Me & you both.

--- SISU! <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

What would $2000 buy me in the way of a used tractor? A far as implements go, I would like a front end loader and a bushhog.

Bev

homestead list member options: http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/erthnsky%40bellsouth.net
View the archives at: https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/homestead

--
Bevanron in NW Georgia EarthNSky Farm 34.498N 85.076W
SISU! (Finnish--There is no single word in English that encompasses