homestead - Re: [Homestead] used tractors

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] used tractors
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:10:58 -0400

On 9/14/06, NVW55V <r_s_banks AT yahoo.com> wrote:

For $2000? Me & you both.

I'm going to be reading this thread, hubby and I have been looking at the
DR walk-behind bush hogging machines. We'd prefer a tractor, of course, but
figure it's out of our league price wise. We looked into a used tractor a
while back that was going for $5k, but the owner admitted that it didn't do
well going up hills, and we have lots of hills, and it didn't come with any
attachments.

Lisa