homestead - Re: [Homestead] Water filter update

  • From: Kathyann <knat AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Water filter update
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 07:19:32 -0500

bob ford wrote:

Listen to this woman... She's not a "guru" and she is
not hypocritical. I quit reading and posting to this
site approx 3 years ago because self congratulatory "
gurus" ran so many people away and posted so much
drivel that i decided I should take time out to make a
more significant income. "gurus" come and go --- true
capatalism stays until overtime. bobford79......p.s.
I just heard about Tvo.. He was the only "guru" that
ever convinced me to change my point of view. I will
miss him bobford79
It's very hard to develop an adequate filter to squelch hostile posts and still be able to get the content posts you sometimes send. Bob Ford and Bev together usually works but this seems to have slipped through because of the Gene post embedded. Any way, could you put a mark or something when it is a jab instead of general post?
I'm sorry to sacrifice lines like missing Tvo, which I do also, but it's too much to start the day with this ugliness.

Kathyann