homestead - Re: [Homestead] Water filter update

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Water filter update
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 03:31:51 -0700 (PDT)

Listen to this woman... She's not a "guru" and she is
not hypocritical. I quit reading and posting to this
site approx 3 years ago because self congratulatory "
gurus" ran so many people away and posted so much
drivel that i decided I should take time out to make a
more significant income. "gurus" come and go --- true
capatalism stays until overtime. bobford79......p.s.
I just heard about Tvo.. He was the only "guru" that
ever convinced me to change my point of view. I will
miss him bobford79