homestead - Re: [Homestead] Water filter update

  • From: Kathyann <knat AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Water filter update
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 11:08:10 -0500

Lynda wrote:

It is early Monday morning, so perhaps I am easily confused than usual <g> I admit that I had to read Bob's post twice but only to get the capitalism part.

Did I miss something?

Lynda, confused as to why anyone would have a block on Bev's posts.

Sorry for propagating confusion. I am not looking to block Bev (or, in fact, Bob.) I have not wanted to withdraw from this list because of personal discomfort with nasty barbs. I am not looking to block individuals but to avoid having to read individual jabbing. This example would be a reactive barb from Bob to Bev. Other posts from him could have value, but there are kneejerk replies to some people (or a type of humor I am uncomfortable with. I don't know individuals. It feels nasty to read.)
I reread multiple times and couldn't get anything beyond a jab. Sorry to trouble the list.

Kathyann

homestead tie in. What kinds of screens do people use for rainwater catchment? We don't seem to get the balance of stopping leaves and not promoting blocked lines.