homestead - Re: [Homestead] Water filter update

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Water filter update
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 10:52:12 -0400

Lynda wrote:

It is early Monday morning, so perhaps I am easily confused than usual <g> I admit that I had to read Bob's post twice but only to get the capitalism part.

Did I miss something?

Lynda, confused as to why anyone would have a block on Bev's posts.

Whew! Glad I wasn't the only one who was confused!

Bev

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W