homestead - Re: [Homestead] Water filter update

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Water filter update
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 08:05:13 -0700 (PDT)

Let me add my vote for total confusion. On the one
hand I'm inclined to say "will someone please tell me
what is going on!". On the other hand I'm sure that
it shouldn't be brought up any more.
Van Dell

As a relative newcomer to this group, I see a friendly
group of people with common interests and an ability
to discuss these interests intelligently.