homestead - Re: [Homestead] Water

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Water
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 19:36:04 -0500

I should have stated that my goal was better tasting city water.
Sorry I should have been more obvious and used better punctuation. I
will watch that from know on.

Tim, you know better. This is the Homestead group. We are so far past better tasting city water that we have forgotten the initial inquiry.

Find a flavor you like and buy it in large quantities. If your taste changes as most of ours do, then you can change your choice. If you lay out several hundred bucks for a system, then you are stuck with it.