homestead - Re: [Homestead] USDA's Mandatory Property and Animal SurveillanceProgram

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] USDA's Mandatory Property and Animal SurveillanceProgram
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 07:03:22 -0400

At 10/19/2005, you wrote:
We're living in a country where the government can't fund port security and
is going trillions of dollars into debt to irritate the Arab world and turn
the Undecideds there into bona fide terrorists. To imagine that we'll have
inspectors climbing into the trees to see if the hens and guineas are in
compliance -- well, I suppose it will be interesting to see how it all works
out.

We already have inspectors climbing trees to see if there is an old car in a shed out back. (Riverside County, 2003). Throw out a non existent scare then get the home insurance carriers involved. Think how they are treating Bird Flu now.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=35.588269&longitude=-82.629132