homestead - Re: [Homestead] USDA's Mandatory Property and Animal Surveillance Program

  • From: Keith B <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] USDA's Mandatory Property and Animal Surveillance Program
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:08:51 -0400

Yep, it's been in the works for a couple years Rob, one of the reasons I'm getting rid of the cows. We took one of our hogs to the butcher today, along with one my sister raised. The calf (1 1/2 year-old) will be going this week hopefully and the two cows will head to the sale barn before winter. We'll probably send our other hog to the butcher as soon as the freezers have room. I'm planning on converting the barn to a woodshop next year. I'm going to keep poultry as long as I'm able though.

Rob wrote:

This came in on another list, I took a look at the link and it does appear to be real.

--
For by your words you will be justified Keith Bellinger
And by your words you will be condemned bartermn AT epix.net