homestead - Re: [Homestead] The cost of the hurricane so far

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The cost of the hurricane so far
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:54:23 -0700

Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 7:19 PM
FEMA HIDINGBODIES IN NOLA

There are some very troubling developments
regarding the collecting of
bodies in NOLA. The company hired to do the
collection is Kenyon
International. Kenyon International is owned by
SCI, a major Bush
contributor. SCI was involved in a scandal called
"Funeralgate" wherein
thousands of
bodies were improperly and fraudulently disposed
of in mass graves of in
violation of numerous State and Federal laws on
numreous occasions. Rather
than prosecute the company, the then Governor
George W Bush and and his
campaign manager and future FEMA director Joe
Allbaugh seemingly helped the
company engage in a coverup. Both Bush and
Allbaugh were named as defendants
in a lawsuit regarding the issue.

The fact FEMA and the Bush Administration seem to
be intent on blocking
media coverage of the collection of bodies, and
unsubstantiated rumours of
"mishandling" of bodies in NOLA already
circulating should lead to great
concern among the public. Is the Government
planning to cover up the number
of dead in NOLA as they covered up the Abu Ghraib
scandal?

One thing is certain: reporters for the Dallas
times caught Police and
National Guardsmen red handed in this video

http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/photography/2005/katrina_video/straydogs.html
telling the media they were rounding up dogs to be
collected by the ASPCA
and other animal groups, when in fact they were
caught "exterminating" them
on camera. If the government will lie about that,
what else will they lie
about?

Add in that Halliburton and Blackwater (the security boys in Iraq) are already on the payroll.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>