homestead - Re: [Homestead] The cost of the hurricane so far

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The cost of the hurricane so far
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:01:37 -0700

Although I think zombs are expendable too, the more likely explanation is that the governor of LA downplayed the severity of the situation. I know when I first looked at the weather map that morning, it looked as if it were going east of the city.

Marie McHarry wrote:

I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, but it's occurred to me that the
administration looked at the situation and decided a whole lot of people who
would vote Democratic were highly expendable.