homestead - Re: [Homestead] house selling ?

  • From: Rob Walton <waltonrp AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] house selling ?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 15:48:56 -0400

Hello Rob in FL,
Get the "For Sale" sign up yet?

Rob in WA

Yes I did. Actually signed the paperwork and got the sign up Friday. Went with an agent, wife of a neighbor. Was able to work a deal with her for a discounted commission. ANy horse racing fans here? She is wife of Jose Rivera II a jockey.

I decided that I'll probably get more $$ and have a better sale outsourcing the sale to her. (Gene would be proud :>) She is aggressive and a professional at what she does. Now just waiting on pins and needles to see what the reaction is to the house. Housing market here in South Florida is wild.

Here is a URL to the online Ad that I placed:
http://InfoTube.net/116421

Wish me luck!! Cannot wait to get out of South FLorida :>)

Rob in FL soon to be Va