homestead - Re: [Homestead] Web based email

  • From: "Jerry W. Shepperd" <shepperd AT austincc.edu>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Web based email
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:48:56 -0500

New Macintosh Desktop Will Swing from All Sides

The release of the new Intel Mac is a year away (June, 2006), if Apple stays on schedule, which they are notorious for not doing, but the new Mac may be worth waiting for. It will be a geek's paradise: one machine that runs Windows, Linux and the Mac OS. A big question will be: will they may be able to maintain their user-friendly reputation.

Jerry Shepperd