homestead - Re: [Homestead] house selling ?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] house selling ?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 06:15:24 -0700

One week into this and we have a couple of great offers and a couple of crazy ones, should get the last offers tomorrow and have a contract signed by Wednesday.

Then we have the inspection period that the buyer has to inspect, get an appraisal and get back to me. After that everything should be locked in and headed to closing. Right now, I'd have to say that the real estate agent is earning her keep.

Everything I read says the Florida market is as hot as the Phoenix/Scottsdale market. I dislike it. Multiple offers, multiple counteroffers. I hope the Florida Association of Realtors stresses buyer loan qualification proof as much as we do here.