homestead - Re: [Homestead] house selling ?

  • From: Rob Walton <waltonrp AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] house selling ?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:52:18 -0400

After the dust settles, we will have a class and he can tell us what he did right and what he did wrong.

Good luck, Rob!

Do you still have the down-south property?

After the dust, I'll have to write a book :>), hopefully only a few more chapters :>)

I still have the place in El Salvador, was there in March. It is finally a functioning homestead. Getting a good crop of passion fruit this year, family working it for now. I got a homestead to set up in VA for now....

Rob in FL