homestead - Re: [Homestead] Web based email

  • From: Rob Walton <waltonrp AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Web based email
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 07:07:25 -0400

Google is starting a new e-mail service, called Gmail. Here is some info.
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about.html

Good luck on selling your house.

Jerry Shepperd

Thanks, I checked them out but think it is by invite only at this point.

We decided to use an agent that would negotiate the fee and checked out OK, so keeping fingers crossed that this house will be one of the South Florida real estate miracles in this crazy market. People are selling here in a matter of days and at inflated prices.

Just getting myself to stop working on this place is tough. Been at it for so long that I can't seem to stop. Hopefully there will be a sign up today or tomorrow.

Rob in FL