homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Wok - was The specuator factor ..

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Wok - was The specuator factor ..
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 14:57:25 -0700

I don't believe for a moment that he believes his own hype [much as I don't believe my own].

Hype can include deception. Except when I am being mischievous, I speak or write what I believe to be true. Because you ascribe the condition also to yourself is not necessarily reassuring. I am sensitive about disparagement of my integrity, but before I become upset over nothing, please give me your definition of hype as you use it here.

Perhaps this is simply confusion payback.