homestead - RE: [Homestead] after the oil- was The specuator factor ..

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] after the oil- was The specuator factor ..
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 09:47:02 -0700

The world is changing around us fast, nothing new there. I for one cannot believe the number of changes in the last 30 years and there is no way I would try to predict what's coming down the road.
One thing I have noticed is that there are a number of people who are looking forward to a collapse of the world around us and they always seem to have all the answers. I saw that a lot in the y2k preps. Something else I saw in the y2k preps was an equal number of people who had all the answers and knew nothing was going to happen.
No one has a crystal ball that I know of, this author could be right. I hope not.

Rob