homestead - Re: [Homestead] Toxic threats to children---NOW, not inNeverNever Land

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Toxic threats to children---NOW, not inNeverNever Land
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:31:47 -0800

At 1/30/2005 04:17 PM, you wrote:
So it
appears to me, that it is *you* and those like you, that needs to look
elsewhere for your Utopia.

I sir accept my reality and bitch at my elected representatives an pay what taxes I have to and put up with fools on the internet.

You are the one who has been on this list looking for a free ride, I just got tired of listening without calling you on your bullshit.
I have & feel better now.

I can't believe I've wasted this much time ....

Rob

becidawa AT hctc.com
Now in western Washington, USA