homestead - Re: [Homestead] Toxic threats to children---NOW, not inNeverNever Land

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Toxic threats to children---NOW, not inNeverNever Land
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:27:06 -0800

At 1/30/2005 04:04 PM, you wrote:

If you have truly studied early American History, you will know that people
have not always been taxed to death. And you will also know that people
managed to care for their own.

Taxed to death? Then how the hell can you afford a computer?

I'm sorry, if you don't want to pay your taxes then don't. Not paying taxes has ALWAYS been an option, some have considered it an obligation.
I am really tired of your moaning & groaning but that's my problem. On the other hand it is a problem that's easy to fix.
See you on the next topic.

Rob

becidawa AT hctc.com
Now in western Washington, USA