homestead - Re: [Homestead] Toxic threats to children---NOW, not in Never Never Land

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Toxic threats to children---NOW, not in Never Never Land
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:08:00 -0800

At 1/30/2005 11:38 AM, you wrote:

Who would be more of a freeloader? The one who doesn't want to *force* others to pay for the things/services they use? or the one who does?

A freeloader is someone who lives in this society and doesn't want to pay for what they get. If they pay, grudgingly, but pay then they are not freeloaders.

If you truly think that by paying taxes you are being mugged I'd urge you to go find a better place. I'm sure there must be somewhere on this planet of 6 billion that you don't have to contribute to the common upkeep.

Rob

becidawa AT hctc.com
Now in western Washington, USA