homestead - [Homestead] Merry, merry...

  • From: Lisa Perry <lkvp AT floydva.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Merry, merry...
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:14:30 -0500

Hey All,

Thank you very much for your thoughts and knowledge this past year. I'm thankful for a collection of experienced homesteader brains to pick from time to time, thank you for putting up with my occasional questions and conversation. I enjoy your company--even if it's just online. A friend of mine sent the following quote, but many of you already live this way.
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs - ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." -- Harold Thurman Whitman

My husband and I will be focusing on 'coming alive in 2005!'

Happy peaceful and joyous holidays to you, may good health and peace be yours in the New Year (and what the heck, let's include prosperity while we're at it).
Lisa Perry
sw VA