homestead - Re: [Homestead] hooray it's only just beginning

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] hooray it's only just beginning
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 12:03:52 -0700

Until this feature of the medical guild is corrected, taking all the money spent in Iraq and dumping it on medical needs here would have no effect because there are mechanisms in place to assure that the services stay scarce and thus stay lucrative.

I agree. So how can we protect the free enterprise system and also protect those who are unable to protect themselves?