homestead - [Homestead] Wishing everyone Happy Holidays

  • From: "intuit AT teleport.com" <intuit AT teleport.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Wishing everyone Happy Holidays
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 00:53:22 -0500

Hi Everyone!

Let's see, there's Tvo, Gene,Don,James... So many wisdom- filled unseen
friends on the list that I want to wish a very Happy Holiday season to. *I
think I have only interacted once in the four or five years that I've been
on the list, but I treasure all the information that I have been able to
glean from you all.

Wishing you Health, Happiness, Love & Peace for the coming new year,

Linda

http://mail2web.com/ .

  • [Homestead] Wishing everyone Happy Holidays, intuit AT teleport.com, 12/24/2004