homestead - RE: [Homestead] Oops, it's only just beginning

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Oops, it's only just beginning
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:51:39 -0600

The one thing that I'm skilled at is technical editing (not computer stuff
but engineering, scientific, etc.). Several years ago it became clear to me
that most people didn't see any value at all in clearly written English.
That was when I found that a state job with benefits was not such a bad deal
-- particularly as I still have my homestead, garden, goat herd, etc. Of
course, this makes me way too overemployed for someone who probably should
be classified as a senior citizen (though I'll save that until I have to use
a walker to get around).

Marie