homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: SEF

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: SEF
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:50:28 -0800

No, I was talking about Palmetto Builders as in construction of some nature.

And plunder doesn't apply unless your Webster's is different than mine. You
can't plunder something that is freely given, particularly when the
supposedly plunderee is the one who contacts you and asks you to please send
a grant.

So far I haven't gathered hordes and attacked Gates or Trump or Heinz to
raid and plunder their coffers. In some cases, I wouldn't mind doing so
because in a lot of cases there is a need that is not the result of
someone's own personal choices such as children who are not responsible for
the choices of their parents. A child who is born blind and whose family
doesn't have the resources to get them to a training facility for seeing-eye
dogs, a child born with spina-bifida, a person hit by a drunk, and so forth
and so on.

Lynda