homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: SEF

  • From: "clanSkeen" <sgian AT planetc.com>
  • To: <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: SEF
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:52:05 -0500

You are right: everyone in the construction industry is shiftless, ignorant,
lazy, dishonest, uneducated, stubborn, and practice poor oral hygiene. STAY
AWAY FROM US

Warren

Now you're scaring me, Warren. What about people from south of the MD line who are also in the construction industry??

By the bye, Warren's exhortation goes double for around here. We are so scary and vile, that when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror I am petrified! STAY AWAY! You don't want to relocate here!

James