homestead - [Homestead] Re: SEF

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: Homestead mailing list digest <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Re: SEF
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 12:39:14 -0800

It's too bad that some of us who couldn't afford a huge spread, purchased with ill-gotten gain, have to resort to raising rabbits or guinea pigs for meat. Wouldn't I love a 1000-acre ranch! Maybe in the next life I'll be a Supercitizen too.

I'd suggest you cancel on that Peace Corps bid, stay in your little fantasy world of ponies and abundant government freebies, and stick with the culture of spam eaters where you feel most at home.

Bill