homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: SEF

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: SEF
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 08:14:35 -0800

I guess you had a problem reading the first four words? This is the second
or third time the guinea pig rustler has made comments about grant writing.
So, Just For The Record.

And might I suggest that you look up the word "plunder," particularly when
you are using an ISP for a section of the populace that isn't rated too much
higher than used car salesmen.

Oh, silly me, I forgot, lies and inuendos are fine but don't correct the
b.s. artists.

Lynda