homestead - [Homestead] Daniel and taxes again

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Daniel and taxes again
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:22:32 -0800

Dammit---something seriously wrong with this e-mail client---didn't intend or expect a copy of the entire prior post to be sent, only the following:

tvoivozhd----It is possible to do a lot of things if you keep a low profile. I am sure you are aware that quite a few others reciting the same legal precedents as you do, but chose to become highly visible to the IRS. found to their sorrow that they had to pay taxes---any taxes assessed by the Feds, States, Counties and Municipalities, Water Authorities et.al. or have their property seized, and in the case of the Federal Income Tax , the high-profile dum-dum,s get free rent in a Federal Prison.

Had it happen to me once with the Feds---,my construction business payroll account was seized---without coiurt order or notice to me of course. I'm not a Don Quixote- type. When the Bully Boy IRS Agent came to my office expecting a trembling small businessman, the only thing I told him was that he was making a mistake, but since the payroll account was only four or five thousand dollars at the time, that he could do whatever he wanted with it---if I hired a tax attorney, it would cost me more than anything I might recover. My solution was to immediately move my bank accounts to The Foreign Bank of Commerce, Zurich, Switzerland. Simultaneously, I moved my account in Barclay's Bank, Nassau, Bahamas to Switzerland because I knew the IRS had illegally bribed Barclay's employees to supply them with banking records. What cannot be reached is pretty safe. What can be reached is not. On the few occasions I felt uneasy, I paid my employees in cash, without withholding, I might add. Some risk in that, but I would rather fight the IRS with the money in my hand, than in theirs---under those circumstances they are a lot more agreeable.