homestead - Re: [Homestead] Oil leaks; use thicker oil?

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Oil leaks; use thicker oil?
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:14:48 -0700

> It is leaking oil bad enough to add several quarts between changes.

Only a facetious one - I'm having a bad day :
how about a full-time hanging-under-the-car
hospital-stretcher-type sling of ?plastic?foil?
underneath the entire bottom - to catch all
the drips whether driving or parked - drooping
enough to funnel the leaks into an attached
container so you could recycle it - since all
that oil is also dropping on the highway and
wherever the car is parked away from home
so oil pollution is being spread far and wide ?
That might work into a niche-market product .... ?