homestead - Re: [Homestead] Recieved this, thought to pass it along

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Recieved this, thought to pass it along
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:55:55 -0700

Oh PALEEZZZZZ!!! You're ALL immigrants! Chrisitianity is NOT an American
thing, it is a WASP thing imported from Europe.

"In god we trust" is indeed "some Christian, right wing, political slogan"
which was added to money by Pollack who believed that the United States must
become an official theocracy, and was crucial in the attempt to christianize
American coins."

This country wasn't founded by a good bunch of Christians. It was founded
by a bunch of felons (boat loads sent over just like Australia), a bunch of
greedy folks in it for the money and a bunch of religious nuts who had left
another country because that country wouldn't change to please them.

As to love it or leave it, well, some of us think ALL the immigrants should
pack it up and go back where they came from. Perhaps if y'all left now we'd
have a chance of saving this area before there isn't a clean river or a tree
left standing!

Lynda, who does wish folks would study a little history before they write
and show just how uneducated and ignorant they are!