homestead - Re: [Homestead] Without A Doubt

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Without A Doubt
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:40:08 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/2004 10:47:11 AM Central Standard Time,
genegerue AT ruralize.com writes:

''This is why George W. Bush is so clear-eyed about Al Qaeda and the
Islamic fundamentalist enemy. He believes you have to kill them all. They
can't be persuaded, that they're extremists, driven by a dark vision. He
understands them, because he's just like them. . . .

You know, this comment may be absolutely true. While I don't necessarily
believe it is so, assume for a minute that it is. Who better to lead
during
a time of conflict against such extremists, than another extremist. Four
years later, our "extremist" will be gone.

Ray