homestead - RE: [Homestead] Stocking up on food

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Stocking up on food
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 11:11:13 -0700

If you meant fig newtons, well, yuck. But they do keep well.

Fig Newmans are part of the line of Newman's Own Organics. I find them superior to generic fig newtons. Paul Newman donates all of the royalty he receives after taxes to educational and charitable purposes. He has donated over 150 million dollars to these causes so far. This is my kind of taxes. And it sure makes munching less guilt-gulping. The web site is at:
http://www.newmansownorganics.com/