gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Do you write about gardens that belong to friends?

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Carol Matthews" <carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Do you write about gardens that belong to friends?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:11:25 -0300

Andrew - that brings up a whole new concern - when a garden is featured and the name and location are given (even just the name of the town), has anyone had the problem of theft of plants?
This has not happened to me (or any of the gardens I have written about, thank goodness), but an editor told me it had happened with one of the gardens he had featured in his newspaper.
Carol

Carol Matthews
Truro, Nova Scotia
Columnist for Canadian Gardening, East Coast Living, European Reporter
Author of Frommer's Halifax city guide
Halifax City Expert for www.homeandabroad.com
Board Member of The Travel Media Association of Canada (www.travelmedia.ca)
and The Garden Writers Association (www.gwaa.org)