gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Do you write about gardens that belong to friends?

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Carol Matthews" <carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Do you write about gardens that belong to friends?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:45:12 -0300

That's true too jems
I think it depends on the editors - when I was working for a newspaper I couldn't take a photograph that had something as nondescript as 'my' car in the background (and believe me it was nondescript!).
Although I have used friends' gardens as well as my own, the editor was always aware of it. I would suggest one never do it without giving out that information.
Cheers
Carol