freetds - Re: [freetds] freeTDS to access sqlserverExpress

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Robert Gonzalez <robert AT robert-gonzalez.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] freeTDS to access sqlserverExpress
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:15:21 -0700

Not sure if it is the same on Express, but I tried telneting to my SQL
Server 2003 server as a test and it failed even though I was able to connect
with isql and through PHP. Just a heads up that telnet failure, for me, was
a false positive. But that was trying to hit SQL Server 2003 from Ubuntu
linux.