freetds - RE: [freetds] Preparing 0.61

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Preparing 0.61
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:00:30 -0500 (EST)

Yeah, I saw the problem. I believe it happens with a true-blue Sybase 4.2
dblib-based isql too, but have been unable to dredge one up to test it ;-)

Anyway, it's a flat out server bug, possibly fixed in the latest EBF's but
again I haven't had the time to look recently. 12.5 GA and the first EBF
(sorry don't have the number handy) had the problem.

Brian

BTW, someone forwarded me a note the other day, and I don't know if you
guys have seen this, but Sybase apparently is using FreeTDS for its plugin
to REALBasic on the Mac, which I personally find fascinating.