freetds - RE: Output parameters (was: Strange things)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Castellano, Nicholas" <Nicholas_Castellano AT acml.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Output parameters (was: Strange things)
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:50:42 -0500

I think we should just scrap src/dblib/unittests/t0022.c. It seems to be
the general consensus that this is obsolete functionality and just isn't
useful behavior anyway. This test is a pain for other reasons (it requires
permission to create procedures, which makes it fail on many non-privileged
setups where it might otherwise succeed). This means that the test fails in
the example configuration with Sybase's JDBC server, which I find to be an
annoyance.

Any objections to removing the test?

Cheers,
--nick