freetds - Re: CygWin

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Daniel Morgan" <danmorg AT sc.rr.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>, <Nicholas_Castellano AT acml.com>
  • Subject: Re: CygWin
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:27:26 -0400

Hey Nicholas,

Where can I download the latest cvs snapshot of freetds? The
freetds-current.tgz I've downloaded seems to still have that vasprintf build
error on cygwin, thus what I downloaded must be an old cvs snaphost. Or am
I doing something wrong?

I run this after untaring:
./configure
make

The main reason I want to be able to use freetds on Windows is so I can
develop freetds applications for Linux. I only have one computer that I
dual boot between Windows with Microsoft SQL Server and Linux.

Thanks for your efforts in providing freetds to build and run on Windows.

Daniel