freetds - RE: Corrupt file 0.60rc1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: Corrupt file 0.60rc1
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:53:38 -0400

I'd end up with something identical to -current anyway, so go for it.
We'll work out the NetBSD difficulties on 0.61pre1, I just can't see
holding things up any longer. We're just finding the flaws in the process
so we can smooth them out, right? ;-) We may even be able to set up
builds on sf....worth looking into.

Once, rc4 is verified let's get the rpms together and get this puppy out
the door. Steve, are you out there? and are you still doing the .deb's?

Brian