freetds - RE: Corrupt file 0.60rc1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: Corrupt file 0.60rc1
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:39:53 -0400

> Brian, src/Makefile.am had to be changed to make "make dist" always include
> odbc. What does the overnight snapshot do that "make dist" doesn't? Is
> there a good reason for it? I guess it's time I understood this better,
> being Chief Release Engineer and all.

Hmmm....you've got the script. Something about my box that always
generates with the odbc stuff? Make sense that odbc would always 'dist'
but not 'install' unless the configure flag was set. BTW, I'm cooking
up a patch to detect iODBC/unixODBC instead of having to specify it (of
course if you stuffed it someplace strange you'll still have to tell
configure about it).

Brian